Stay on one of our Traditional Norfolk Broads Sailing Yachts and learn to sail with our qualified sailing instructors, on the inland waters of the Norfolk Broads UK.
This sailing experience is a three-night stay for 1-2 people on a traditional sailing yacht. You will have your own skipper joining you in the day time, for your sailing tuition.
The prices are fully inclusive of Yacht, instructor, parking, towels, bedding, lifejackets, insurance, diesel, gas and damage waver.
Start your sailing adventure today!
- 3 pm embark and meet your skipper with a drink and cake.
- Sail up past The National Trust Island of Heigham Holmes to the stunning Hickling Broad and nature reserve. Watch out for Bitterns, Marsh Harriers and Cranes.
- Spend the night at the peaceful moorings at Hickling, where a good meal can be purchased from the waterside pub.
- Cook your own breakfast to eat on deck taking in the stunning scenery and wildlife on Hickling Broad.
- 10:30 am Your skipper arrives for a day of learning to sail or sitting back and enjoying the peace and tranquillity of sailing on the upper reaches of the River Thurne and Horsey Mere..
- 3pm Moor at Horsey Dyke and visit the famous Horsey Windmill, walk to the beach to see the seals and then on to The Nelsons Head pub where you can purchase your evening meal.
- Cook your own breakfast, to eat on the deck, enjoying the beautiful surroundings of Hosey Dyke and Horsey Windpump.
- 10:30am Your skipper arrives, sail to see the 300 year old listed bridge at Potter Heigham, shoot-the-bridge. Picnic lunch on deck.
- Sail to the stunning Martham Broad and then back to Martham Ferry at 3pm. Choose from the many local pubs, take-a-ways and restaurants
-Disembark at 9 am in the morning.
National Park Experiences is a curated collection that brings the stories of our National Parks to life. Each experience offers an authentic insight into the landscape and special qualities of a National Park.